|Home||» Products||» Sump Dewatering pumps||» Submersible Drainage Pump|
Submersible Drainage Pump
Our offered Submersible Drainage Pump is fully made on stainless steel 304 for tougher application. It has suspended solid handled up to 8 mm. Dual mechanical seal, dual ball bearing, pp insulation, high efficiency and energy saving design, wide voltage range and dynamically balanced rotating parts are qualities of offered drainage pump. This is available in 0.33HP - 2HP range. This pump is demanded in agriculture, irrigation, gardening and small farm irrigation. In addition to this, our offered Submersible Drainage Pump is known for robustness, reliable usage, optimum performance and high operational fluency.
- Fully made on stainless steel 304 for tougher application.
- Suspended solid handled up to 8 mm.
- Suction flange line with thermoplastic polyurethane for increasing abrasive resistance.
- Light-weight, portable pumps can be moved around to handle a specific drainage job right on the spot, for instance in connection with flooding or emptying of swimming pools and tanks.
- Toshio offers unparalleled reliability and flexibility.
- It is the optimal solution for disposing drainage from a number of appliances at once.
- Its robust design fits easily into narrow drainage pits, while the low suction function allows it to operate with as little as 3 mm of waste water.
- Suitable for basement water removal, emptying of tanks and reservoirs-irrigation of lawn and garden, pumping of water transfer, Sump/effluent handling.
- The submersible pumps are installed below ground level to remove household waste water from washing machines, sinks and showers as well as garden drainage on a regular basis.
- They are suitable for use in applications such as draining small flooded areas (rooms, cellars, garages) in the event of an emergency, for the disposal of waste water in the home (from dishwashers, washing machines) and for emptying drainage traps.
- For civil and industrial applications
- For fire-fighting application