With the assistance of our team of professionals, we are occupied in providing an optimum quality Submersible Jet Aerator Pump. Our offered pump is used in Aeration & mixing of waste water in treatment plant. This pump is available in range from 1/2HP - 7.5HP. It has specially designed impeller generates strong jet flow of water mixed with air & supplies oxygen into waste water. Our offered jet aerator pump is designed for waste water treatment and living waste water. It has 5~100 M3/hr Air Flow Range. With 50/60 Hz Liquid Temp and Upto 4.8 (kg-O2) Frequency, offered Submersible Jet Aerator Pump is widely demanded among clients.
- High oxygen transfer rate.
- Biochemical oxygen demand easy to remove from waste water treatment.
- Provide coarse/gross bubbles.
- Easy reduction of BOD level from waste water.
- Wide-ranging water depths
Submersible ejector can operates at a water depth of approximately 4-5 m, allowing efficient utilization of the treatment plant site.
Impeller that prevents clogging
It adopts a vortex flow-type impeller which facilitates good solid passage.
Mixing and stirring function for uniform MLSS.
Uniform distribution of MLSS concentration.Firstly, water jet flow mix the bottom of the tank, and then micro bubbles are distributed to mix the tank in the upper direction, resulting in an extremely uniform distribution of MLSS concentration in the tank.
Easy to install
The guide rail type is easy to maintenance. Installation is also easy as submersible pumps, as the air suction pipe is also used as a guide rail.
Minimum noise level (less than 40 dB).
Submersible ejector is a low noise structure, so that it can be installed wherever you want. And as no sound proof chamber is required, thereby reducing the construction cost.
- BOD reduction in waste water
- Aeration and agitation of waste water
- Aeration & mixing of waste water in treatment plant.
- Preliminary aeration of a septic tank
- Preliminary aeration of industrial water treatment facilities
Air Flow Range
Upto 48 (kg-O2)
CI Pump casing, diffuser, impeller Motor casing SS304 Shaft SS316